Ask Me!

Friday, June 4, 2010

Lair Wedding!!!

Boy have I been beatin' around this bush....and in this case, the metaphorical bush is the sneak peek of this lovely wedding in Eastern Oregon.... It's been a couple weeks now! Bad, Bad photographer....

But let me tell you, it's hard to look at a thousand plus photos and pick which ones are my favorite. Oh wait, I mean which ones will be the bride's favorites....

Anyhoo, it's hard, folks, OK? Here are some that I enjoy :)

Get this! After doing formal portraits, Erin the most unbride-zilla-y bride ever actually had some down time to sit back and relax. We got really, really lucky with the weather. It was sprinkling for parts, and in some of the photos there is a rain cloud lingering in the distance....

We eventually butted heads, this rain cloud and I....but I like to think I won the battle.

I'm shooting for chronological order here. We'll see how that goes though. Turns out I kind of suck at order in general. My closet is indisputable proof of this.












The men simply could NOT keep from tinkering with the jeep....










NOW... I say this with the utmost warning. I am NOT a videographer. But, as I was standing around the reception, someone came up to me and said "Proud Mary" (By CCR) is Grandpa's favorite song to dance to..." I read this as *hint hint* and so turned on the video...

For you curious photo buffs out there, this was taken wide open at 1.4, 6400 ISO in an almost completely dark room. Thus the crazy grain. My lacking video skillz don't help....Also, I was manually focusing, so the craptastic focusing is not my camera's fault either.

Also, turns out my computer can't handle the HD video from my 5D mk II, so I had to upload them to youtube to even view them... Lame, right? Right. I'll fix that problem soon, but meanwhile.....


2 comments:

~Erin~ said...

I didn't even know you were filming anything! My grandpa will LOVE that video! You were amazing, and so fun to have around. Thank you for everything! I love these photos!

Twisted Scrapper said...

Just discovered your blog and photography and I have enjoyed looking. Wonderful photography. And I just had to comment on these videos. You did a wonderful job :)